How To Apply For Virginia Food Stamps
How to apply for food stamps in Virginia. SNAP eligibility requirements for the Virginia food stamp program can include the number of people in your household, income, financial resources such as bank accounts, available cash and any benefits you might be receiving such as Social Security. You can pre-determine if you are eligible for SNAP benefits in Virginia using the online pre-screening tool for food stamp eligibility, which acts like a food stamp calculator. This tool is not an application for SNAP benefits. The department that handles the Virginia food stamp program is called Virginia Department of Social Services.
There are multiple ways to apply for SNAP benefits, this may include apply for Virginia food stamps online, by phone or mailing in your EBT application. Virginia SNAP program is called Virginia SNAP. SNAP applicants must be approved or denied in 30 days or less. If you have very little or no money you might get your food stamp benefits quicker. If you already receive SNAP benefits and need to check your EBT card balance, check Virginia food stamp balance.
- Food Stamp Application By Phone
- 1-800-552-3431 or 1-804-726-7000 (In state)
- Food Stamp Application Online
- Apply For VA Food Stamps Online
- Food Stamp Application Form
- VA Food Stamp Application Form
- Find Local Food Stamp Offices
- VA SNAP Office Locations
- Monthly EBT Card Payments
- VA Food Stamps Pay Schedule
- Lost or Stolen Food Stamp Card
- Request New VA Food Stamps Card