Request Missouri Food Stamp Card Replacement
If you have lost your Missouri food stamp card or had your EBT card stolen you need to request a new Missouri food stamp replacement card right away. If you do not then someone could find your Missouri EBT card and use it to purchase items, taking away from the available balance you have remaining on your food stamp card. This will reduce Missouri welfare fraud with your EBT account.
You can request a new Missouri food stamp card online or by phone using the information below. If you see someone using another person's EBT card then you can report Missouri food stamp fraud online, by phone or by email below. This will help reduce welfare fraud. Some states will send you a replacement SNAP card by mail, others will require you to pick up a replacement food stamp card at your local Missouri SNAP office, you can find out this process by calling the EBT card replacement phone number below.
- Request New Food Stamp Card By Phone
- Request New Food Stamp Card Online
- Request New MO Food Stamp Card Online
- Report Food Stamp Fraud By Phone
- Report Food Stamp Fraud By Email
- Report Food Stamp Fraud Online
- Report MO Food Stamp Fraud Online
- Check Food Stamp Balance
- Check MO Food Stamp Balance