Request Wisconsin Food Stamp Card Replacement
If you have lost your Wisconsin food stamp card or had your EBT card stolen you need to request a new Wisconsin food stamp replacement card right away. If you do not then someone could find your Wisconsin EBT card and use it to purchase items, taking away from the available balance you have remaining on your food stamp card. This will reduce Wisconsin welfare fraud with your EBT account.
You can request a new Wisconsin food stamp card online or by phone using the information below. If you see someone using another person's EBT card then you can report Wisconsin food stamp fraud online, by phone or by email below. This will help reduce welfare fraud. Some states will send you a replacement SNAP card by mail, others will require you to pick up a replacement food stamp card at your local Wisconsin SNAP office, you can find out this process by calling the EBT card replacement phone number below.
- Request New Food Stamp Card By Phone
- Request New Food Stamp Card Online
- Request New WI Food Stamp Card Online
- Report Food Stamp Fraud By Phone
- Report Food Stamp Fraud By Email
- No fraud email address found
- Report Food Stamp Fraud Online
- No food stamp fraud website found
- Check Food Stamp Balance
- Check WI Food Stamp Balance